The Ministry of the Environment is the Finnish contact authority for international environmental impact assessments.
Centres for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment are responsible for national EIA procedures. The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment is the contact authority for nuclear energy projects.
- Environment.fi: Environmental impact assessment
- The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment: EIA procedures for new nuclear power projects
Material on ongoing environmental impact assessments of projects in a transboundary context
- Wind farm Baltica-1 in the Polish Economic Zone - Finland's answer (pdf)
- Wind farm Baltic North in the Polish Economic Zone - Finland's answer (pdf)
- Södra Midsjöbanken Wind farm in the Baltic Sea within the Swedish Economic Zone - Swedens Notification (pdf)
- Fixed link across the Fehrman Belt - Finland's answer to Denmark and Germany (pdf)
- Consultation regarding the Encapsulation plant and the Final repository for spent nuclear fuel in Sweden (pdf)
- the Offshore wind farms near the Northwest Coast of Estonia - Finland's answer (pdf)